Monday, April 15, 2013

Oven Baked Flatbread Pizza... Yum!!


My husband loves pizza...... but we either order from a chain or grab a frozen pizza at the grocery. I'm over that.  I decided that I could spend just as much (or less) on the toppings and ingredients to make several homemade pizzas. This was so easy and quick. 

What you need: Any type of flatbread....  I use Stonefire Naan Flatbreads (2 come in a pack), pizza sauce 
(I used Rustic Crust and 3 packets in a box) and then whichever toppings you prefer.  I used turkey pepperoni, salami, black olives, mozzarella cheese, spinach and parmesan cheese.


 Preheat Oven to 400 degrees, create your pizza and bake for about 5 minutes.  Bake time can depend on your oven and how soft or crispy you like your pizza.  










Enjoy!  Delicious and a much healthier option!!


Thanks for stopping by! 
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment