Thursday, April 11, 2013

Welcome to Senses of the South

I have always had a passion for playing on other bloggers pages, and I decided to create my own blog. When I was trying to think of what I would name my blog it made sense to include the word "South" .... I was born and raised in the south and plan to stay here!

What would I blog about ?  Everything I love of course... cooking, food, music, gardening, festivals, DIY projects, restaurants, travel, perfume, shopping and much more! I then realized everything I have desires to blog about have to do with the 5 human "senses" ( Sight, hearing, taste, touch, smell). My goal is to post information and photos of everything that looks fabulous, sounds amazing , taste delicious, feels good and smells incredible!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment